Friday, September 21, 2012

So i totally busted my roll(Time for round 2)

Poker Maximus was a complete FAIL!!! I managed to blow most of my roll on Carbon and ran like total shit. I only have myself to blame as i totally disrepected bankroll mangement just becuase i have a job LOL. At first i began to spew very lightly, and then i began to play $33/$20/$60 ect Mtt's without even attempting to sat into the tournaments i played. I have decided that i will take a step away from the tables for now; As i need to work on my game, as well as disipline that i don't currently have. Once i return i will stick to a 100 buy-in rule playing $11 mtt's and satilite tournaments.

 So for now the focus will be to use my remaining roll on another site to work on weak spots in my game. And in the meantime i will aquire the $1100 needed to load up unto Carbon Poker; And then i will make a run at it once again. Normally i will however play a few mtts here and there;But only t work on trouble spots ect. I plan to return back to full swing in late November to early December.

No comments: