Saturday, September 7, 2013

So here it is one day before the start of pokerMaximus on the Merge Network. If I had to give myself a rating heading into tomorrow, it would be a B- overall. It's simply not the fact that I am playing; But overall I am my worst critic! In a vacuum my work ethic appears to be stellar so say the least; But in my overall opinion, I can work nuch harder than what I do now.

 Frankly speaking,"yes" I have been playing much better since I returned to poker in Feb. of this year. Poker has taken an amazing twist for me mentally and on the money side of things. And although small compared to the regular online professional mtt'rs. The money that I have been blessed enough to see, affects me on a much larger scale than most successful grinders.

 For instance I wrote an article in the forums about poker and the value of money; In which I feel the theory of disrespect for cash and poker, is a concept that is highly overrated. I live in the real world, with real problems and real bills that must be paid. So if I do truly have this disregard for money; I truly think that along the way, I won't be able to pay my bills for this exact kind of ignorant thinking.

 Sorta reminds me of how people blame their shiity play on variance LoL



Great start to Saturday
Ive been fucking around with poker for about 10+ years now; And not at all because I was any good at it lol. I just loved the game. I mean math and poker go hand in hand, along with the skill and short term luck. So every once in a while all of these things align perfectly; And then we have a new fish/donkey like I was in 2008 winning $11,000 on Pokerstars and being hooked forever!

 As far as cash and the poker world goes; Especially for a new player! Always remember like I remind myself everyday; That you have people working in fast food and other low paying jobs; Busting ass for $375.00 a week. And that's with overtime hours ect, cause I have been there and done that! Nevertheless we as players, are blessed enough to win this kind of money in 3-4 hours.

 So even though winning a $3r/$5r or a dazzler means little to nothing to the high stakes reg. Just take into account; That for most without poker your life would be a living hell. I get so tired of seeing player berate other, simply because they have cashed for thousands or millions of dollars. But I say to you,"remember whre the fuck you come from". God has a way of bringing us all to humble ourselves!

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you posting on your blog again. Always a good read and also it's awesome seeing you cash and bink more consistently. Imma see you one day up in the high ranks of online poker. Keep it up bro!